Tuesday, July 8, 2014

**GENDER**

- During my procedure the doctor did an anatomy ultrasound to ensure the singleton baby was perfectly healthy.
- I saw her going down to the baby's parts and I yelled "NO, I DIDN'T WANT TO SEE THAT", but it was too late... I SAW IT!!!!!

- I wanted to do a nice surprise for them with the gender, I was going to send them a pink and blue balloon in the mail and poke a hole in the one which wasn't the correct color for the gender. I was going to go on skype with them and tell them to blow the balloons up. (It was going to be a surprise for me to, but  I saw the gender already).
- I was skyping with Laura and David when we arrived back in our hotel room and I was letting them know that everything went very smoothly and I sent them a video of the new baby and its heartbeat sound. Laura then asks if they (the doctor) could see what the baby was. I tried to play it off like I didn't know, then hubby jumps in and says "yes, we know". 
- I told them I had a surprise for them and that they would know in just a few days, but Laura really wanted to know. So I told them
- The little peanut is a BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They were very excited to know that they are having a little boy and it was so nice to see them so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment