Thursday, July 31, 2014

Confirming and naming.

"I'm definitely a boy" 
- Sorry for taking so long to update every time.

- First of all,  I had an ultrasound at my friends place called BabyBound in Canyon Lake (you all should go, she is awesome). We confirmed that Laura and David are having a boy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

YAY!!!!!

- I also got them a little heart beat bear (a monkey) with little boys heart beat inside.


- We have also been Skyping a lot with Laura and David. Sharing our adventures and they were telling us about their holiday in France and Spain.

- During one of our Skype's they asked me if I would like to know baby's name. Well of course I want to know the baby's name. First of all, it's a british name. Here's my clues.... David said, "Clint Eastwood". I had no idea. Laura says, "A little magician that wears glasses" When I look back this was a easy clue, but I still had no idea. Then she says, "It's a princes name". I went through; George, William and finally Harry. So, yes we have a little baby Harry. I love the name and its perfect.

Baby Boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment