Thursday, July 24, 2014

First Drs appointment.

- Today was my first OB appointment. We are now 14 weeks and 4 days. I am having the same doctor deliver this little prince as I did with my second son. I love her and I know she is awesome. It's a huge plus that she also works with my mom. So if I ever need anything, I can call her right away and she doesn't even mind if it's her day off. She's just that wonderful.

- I filled her in on everything that was going on (even though she knew most of it from my mom). The baby's heartbeat sounded great 153 beats/minute. I was prescribed some medicine for my headaches. Everything looked and sounded great! 

- I've been getting these crazy headaches around 3pm everyday and they knock me out for a few hours. All I want to do is curl up in a ball, in a dark room. On the plus side, I've not vomited since Sunday. Woo hoo. Maybe the hormones are finally leveling out. 

- Next appointment is set for Aug 28th. 

No comments:

Post a Comment