Sunday, April 13, 2014

Surrogacy meeting..Easter

 I love surrogate meeting days, it's where all the surrogates can get together and talk about their journey's. We have one every month and I really enjoy going. This month we had a family meeting where we all got together at a park with our families to celebrate easter. There was crafts for the kids, and easter egg hunt, face painting and the easter bunny came to take pictures with all the families.

Our kids and the other surrogates kids had a great day. We ate food, had dessert, played games, the kids ran around while us ladies talked about having babies. Nothing could be better. Such a great day as always. I always look forward to our monthly support group. I love my fellow surro's.








easter egg hunt


No comments:

Post a Comment