Friday, April 18, 2014

Hormone update

This week has been fun. On Monday I turned into a crazy woman. After not having any hormones in my body for 2 weeks, then all of a sudden I am swamped with estrogen, let's just say my body must have gone into shock and I turned into super bitch! I was so irritable and I'm really sorry to those who may have come into contact with me. Anyway, Tuesday I changed my patches and my mother gave me the second dosage of estrogen injection, I had a lot of cramping which made me wanna curl up in a ball this continued until Wednesday night.  My friend gave me the third dosage of estrogen (injection) tonight and so far so good, my body seems to be finally finding it's pace and levels. Who knows how long this will last. But what I do know is; it will be completely worth it when I see Laura and David holding their precious baby/babies in their arms and seeing them lay eyes on their child/children for the first time, what a picture perfect moment that will be. Every time I catch myself whining or I think I am in pain, I go directly to that moment (of the birth) and know that everything couldn't be more perfect. 

No comments:

Post a Comment