Sunday, April 27, 2014

7 Jours ( 7 days)


On Monday I had an ultrasound to check my endometrial lining and ovaries. To make sure they were the right sizes according to where I am in the cycle. I also had blood work done to determine my hormone levels and to decide if I am to stay on the same dosage of medicine, which I am - a good thing. Just means I am right at where they want me to be. 

Tuesday - I had a Skype date with my IPs. I love talking to them and seeing them (even if it is through a computer screen). We talked about how close the embryo transfer was getting and how they are very nervous and stressed, mainly because they want everything to run smoothly. I hope things run smoothly as well, but I have positive and sticky thoughts. 

Wednesday & Thursday - I was running around getting a few last minute things before going on bed rest for 3 days following the transfer. Including a bed rest pillow, getting new bedding (haha) comfy clothes, maternity clothes (not needed, but what's the point in buying regular summer clothes if I'm gonna get pregnant). Lol
 
Now it's Saturday, and it's 7 days till transfer time. On Monday, I get to have another ultrasound and blood work to check my hormone levels are headed in the right direction (hopefully get a time for transfer as well). I can't believe it's only 7 days away. I've already been planning the movies and tv shows I am going to watch during my bed rest. Yay!!! 

2 comments: