Monday, January 12, 2015

38 weeks

My IPs arrived on Wednesday, and I couldn't be happier to have them here and know that they will be here for the birth. They both attended my doctors appointment and met with my doctor and asked questions about baby Harry's arrival. My doctor checked my cervix - still the same as last week. 1-2cm 60% effaced. I could have sworn I was dilated more than that with the amount of contractions I've been having this past week. At least now Laura and I can go baby shopping for the things they need, now that we know we still have time to do so. 
I've hung out with my IPs everyday since they have arrived and I even got to meet their daughter. She is so sweet and she just loves me talking and playing with her. It's her birthday on Monday, I wonder if her and Harry will share a birthday? 

No comments:

Post a Comment