Thursday, January 1, 2015

37 Weeks

- 37 Weeks
My family and I had a great Christmas, hope you guys did too.



- New Years Eve -
Southern California got SNOW!!! The area that I live hasn't had snow in over 10 years, so the whole family woke up early (actually, I woke the kids up).
Today, was also my doctors appointment - This week was my group B strep test and my Dr checked my cervix for dilation. 1-2cm 60% effaced. So exciting, things are getting started (although it could still be a few weeks).
- Hopefully once Laura and David arrive, Harry can proceed to make his appearance. Did I mention they changed their flight so they now arrive on Tuesday. I can't wait for them to see how HUGE their son is growing in my belly.



Check cervix time!!!! (and my crazy hubs)
My boys enjoying the little snow that we had



- New Years Day -
Skyped with the intended parents today to discuss their travel to California. We had some technical difficulties, but we talked on the phone while still using skype (microphone wasn't working on their side). They are extremely excited to arrive and see myself and my family as well as their newest addition. We talked about details of delivery and what was to be expected on both ends. We also had LOTS of laughs (as always). Next time I update, THEY WILL BE HERE!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment