Thursday, May 1, 2014

2 days to go.

Martin and I decided to take a last minute Vegas trip to visit family friends who are visiting from England. We took the boys with us and on the way we had to stop to do my progesterone injection. 
My friend had given me a good solution for numbing my butt - using a cold soda can. We stopped at Baker (1hr and half to go) at a gas station and used a cold soda can to numb the area. 
Here is me using the soda can to numb. Haha


Well we certainly had a few looks for doing this in a parking lot, but the injection had to be administered in a timely manner and we had the children with us. We gotta do, what we gotta do.  The things us surrogates do to ensure a successful pregnancy. We wouldn't have it any other way. 
Here is Martin stabbing me. Lol


We had a fabulous time in Vegas with our friends and we have to get up early in the morning to get home for my blood work. 
2 MORE DAYS TILL TRANSFER>>>> CANT WAIT

3 comments:

  1. Hehe that's cracked me up (excuse the pun) you gotta do what ya gotta do :-D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete