Thursday, June 26, 2014

Dr's appointment

I went to see Dr. A again today for another ultrasound to check if everything is still going smoothly. It was! Still had 3 little heartbeats and they are all so healthy. We are measuring 10 weeks and 5 days today.
Baby C was a wriggler! (Far left)
Dr A and I sat down in her office again to discuss the reduction. She explained the procedure very thoroughly and made me feel more at ease about it.
Up until now, I have still been taking all my meds: estrogen patches, estrogen injections, progesterone inserts, progesterone injections, and my pre-natals. She said I can stop patches and inserts YAY, but I must continue same dosage of injections until 1 week after the procedure.

I have also been extremely sick. Vomiting most mornings and nauseous most of the day. I have been prescribed zofran (anti-nausea medicine) but it only works some days. Guess I do have triple the hormones than my other pregnancies.


No comments:

Post a Comment