Sunday, June 22, 2014

SCARED AND SHOCKED

Since the ultrasound, my feelings have been all over the place. I have been sad, scared, happy, hormonal, shocked, stressed, sick, and many more feelings.
I have had many different opinions from friends and family about the reduction. The negativity that comes from people is awful and I do not like having negativity placed upon me. I came into the surrogacy world to help a couple have a HEALTHY baby, and that is what I am going to do. Give Laura and David the gift of life.
I have been so emotional (thank you hormones) and I have had great support from my hubby, and some friends and family, but mainly Laura and David. They have been beyond supportive and they are always there to make me feel better through text or Skype. 

Today was support group day, and I couldn't be happier to see my fellow surrogates and hear their support too. From here on out, I will not accept any negativity. I am looking forward to the rest of my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment