Friday, March 28, 2014

Wedding Time/First Lupron Injection

Early start this morning since I had to take my Lupron shot at 6am. (29th UK time)
Day one of injection - my best friends wedding. I was really nervous about the first injection since I have never given myself one before. I was really nervous for the self inflicting pain of the needle. I always assumed I would just put the needle in as fast as I could and get it over with. Well, I went to jab it into my skin really fast and must have gone way too slow. It didn't pierce the skin, so as the needle was against my skin I just pushed it into my skin - I literally felt the skin "pop", It was a little painful but it will be worth it.
Lets see if it bruises...

Want to wish my bestie the best of luck getting married today, I'm so happy to be a part of her wedding day and I'm just really happy that I am here to share her day with her.

For Zoe - she will get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment