Wednesday, March 26, 2014

School, exam, airport, UK here I come..

So I had my final exam for Microbiology today and I am feeling confident. I received an email from Laura this morning saying good luck for my exams and how they were really pleased about my response to having twins. She also told me there were 3 girl and 2 boy embryos and we were going to place one of each into my uterus.. So excited!!


Rushed home from school, to finish packing my bags and get everything ready to go to the UK for my Best friends wedding, So excited to see her!
I had to get my Lupron ready to take with me since the first day of taking injections is my best friends wedding day. So I have to take Lupron at 6am UK time so that when I come home it will be 10pm Cali time. So I can continue to take my injections at the same intervals.

UK here I come.....

No comments:

Post a Comment