Monday, February 24, 2014

Surprise...

Well, I have NEVER cleaned my house so fast in my entire life. Laura and David called me to let me know they were in the area signing their contract and asked if they could stop by (which of course they could). I had come home from school an hour before and was making dinner arrangements when I received the phone call. I yelled at Martin, "quick, they are coming over right now, CLEAN" haha. I must have had sweat dripping all over me by the time they arrived. (Poor them).We previously had arranged to meet on Wednesday and Thursday and my cleaning lady coming tomorrow, the house wasn't in a pretty sight before hand. ANYWAY, I'm so glad they came over, so they could see the environment in which I will carry the baby for them. They also got to meet my boys, which they seemed to really enjoy their company and my little one was just running all over the house. It was nice to be in a calm and relaxed environment where we could relax and talk and enjoy each other's company. I didn't want them the leave!

I am going to meet them in La Jolla on Wednesday after I get out of school.

No comments:

Post a Comment