Wednesday, February 26, 2014

La Jolla

I left school and went to meet Laura and David at a Starbucks in La Jolla. This is one of their favorite places to be, and I will now take my family there so we can also enjoy memories there.


While drinking our coffee we talked about their appointments at the doctors office and how they had retrieved 15 eggs from the donor. WOW!
Now we just have to wait to see how many are good for fertilizing. (We are using an egg donor and David's sperm).

Laura and I did a little shopping (and looked at baby clothes of course) and had a walk down to La Jolla cove, I had never been before and it was breath taking. This was her favorite spot - and now it will be one of mine. I'm so glad that we have a great connection.

After our walk, we decided to go for a little dinner and then it was time for me to say goodbye..... :(
It has gone by way too fast. Who knows when we will see each other again. They mentioned coming out in September, but it may not be until the baby is born. I hope I get to see them before then, but if not thank god for technology. SKYPE! 
La Jolla Cove
When I gave them both a hug it felt like it took forever, I wasn't ready to say goodbye... Until next time.

Our first picture together in Laura's fav spot

No comments:

Post a Comment