Thursday, October 9, 2014

Week 25

-Week 25
- Baby is the size of an Eggplant (9in)
- Babies lungs are developing surfactant (to help them expand after birth).

- I Skyped with Laura and David yesterday and they are starting to prepare all their traveling arrangements for Harry's arrival. It seems to be flying by. It will be here right after blinking our eyes.
- My family and I have a lot of plans up until the arrival of Harry and that will only make time go by faster.
- My son's birthday is on Saturday, my grandparents arrive at the end of the month, then Halloween will be with us, then thanksgiving, then the craziness of Christmas and New Years - THEN ITS BABY TIME!!
- This week marks the week that Laura and David's daughter was born, so i've been taking it extra easy this week.






No comments:

Post a Comment