Friday, October 24, 2014

27 weeks

Ready for the Surrogate Halloween Party,

This week was surrogate meeting week. It was a little Halloween party for the whole family at Los alamos sports park. 
It was a very hot day. 

This week is the last week of the second trimester, we are in the final stretch. Woo hoo. My Doctors appointments are now every 2 weeks since I will start my third trimester.
Laura and David can't wait to see their little one. 
I had a doctors appointment this week, and baby Harry is sounding great, and the pregnancy is going wonderful, measuring at the right pace. I passed my gestational diabetes test - which is always a relief, I just have slight anemia, in order to maintain this I have to take an iron supplement. Just means baby Harry is taking all my iron. Ha

I can't believe theres only 13 Weeks left.

No comments:

Post a Comment