Sunday, August 17, 2014

Another trip to the Emergency Room

- I woke up WET. I was having a dream about having a contraction and BOOM, I felt wet. I ran to the bathroom wondering what was happening and sure enough lots of BRIGHT RED blood. I called my mom who is my personal Labor and Delivery nurse and she told me to come in right away.

- I got to the hospital and gave a urine sample, checked baby's heart rate, they tested my cervix for amniotic fluid, did non-stress test and other simple tests to determine what was going on.

- Everything came back completely normal. NORMAL, then why the hell was I bleeding and possibly leaking amniotic fluid. My Dr sent me down for an ultrasound to make sure the baby was doing okay. Even the ultrasound came back fine. I am so clueless to what is going on, all I was told is that bleeding happens often in pregnancy's conceived with IVF. So we left knowing - that it was just due to IVF.


No comments:

Post a Comment