Friday, January 17, 2014

Results and updates

Today we had great news that all our blood results were clear and we are able to proceed with the surrogacy. YAY!!!!!
Hubby and I are going to stay in San Diego for the night to celebrate, Can't wait.

My IP's are going to be here February 21st and I am beyond excited to meet them. We have been emailing back and forth so we can get to know each other better. We always include what foods we enjoy, where we want to go when they come to the US, all about their excitement to become parents again, YES, they have a little girl already she is 4. She was born at 6 months and was very little and Laura experienced an extremely hard labour and delivery. Laura then had to get a hysterectomy so that's where I come in. I can't wait to carry a baby for them. They are such genuine people and deserve all the happiness they can get. IS IT FEBRUARY 21st YET????

No comments:

Post a Comment