Friday, January 10, 2014

Medical screening


Ultrasound 
So I had my medical screening done today and good news, everything looks perfect.
I received a pelvic exam, an ultrasound of my uterus and ovaries and a Hysteroscopy, which is a small camera that goes in through the cervix and into the uterus and fallopian tubes to check for cysts and to check the pathway is all clear for when the embryos are transferred. My husband and I also got our bloods done.








The thought of having the camera part done was really scary, but I didn't feel a thing (except for the damn clamp), other than that things went very smoothly.
It was actually really exciting seeing inside the uterine cavity, and it came right at the perfect time while I was doing the reproductive system in school (training to be a nurse). So I got to see everything up, close and personal. I loved it!

Back next week for blood test results.
Camera


All equipment for the medical screening.

No comments:

Post a Comment