Thursday, December 11, 2014

34 weeks

The pressure is on...
Baby Harry is head down and I can certainly feel him right there in my pelvis, giving me lots of pressure. I can't believe we are only 6 weeks away till due date (I won't say until his arrival, because who knows when he will make an appearance).
Tiredness and back pain has also entered the pregnancy this week, along with a little cold. I don't have a doctors appointment until next week, then appointments will be every week until delivery day.
I've also been sending Laura and David videos of baby Harry moving and rumbling my tummy, and they love seeing him moving around. I just finished Skyping with them and they are very excited, nervous, stressed but happy, happy, happy to be coming to California very soon. Only 4 more weeks till they arrive. Hang in there Harry, your Mom and Dad want to be there for your delivery, please wait for them!




1 comment: