Friday, September 12, 2014

21 Weeks

Week 21 is here. Only 19 more weeks to go.
Baby is the size of a banana (7 in).

 - There isn't much to update this week.
I'm still feeling great. I often forget that I am pregnant until I feel the lil guy move or I look down and see my belly.
 - At night time, it is getting a little harder to get more comfortable and my hips have started to ache (which happened with my last pregnancy too).
 - I talk with Laura and David almost everyday to let them know how much baby Harry is kicking and let them know he is becoming a little soccer player in there. His kicks are getting stronger and stronger.
 - One thing that i've noticed thats starting to get a little weird - not preparing a room, or the house for a baby. Although, I have been buying little things for Harry and his big sister, it still seems strange to not be preparing a baby's room. I can't wait to Skype with Laura and David once they get his room together, so I can visually see it.
- I wish I had more to update- more to come after my next ultrasound and doctors appointment Sept 25th.



20w 5d

21w 2d

Harry and Trouble

21w 5d

No comments:

Post a Comment